Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137.8 - Side Story 8

Aah i'm crying. You're so lucky to have them Yuyang, I wish I have friends like them too:")

So cute! Strong friendships should never be taken for granted. Makes me appreciate how comfortable and open Yu Yang has been with his roommates all throughout the story.

Does anyone know how many more side stories are left?

I never comment on anything... but this was so amazingly wholesome and just what I needed tonight ♥

UWU I just shed tears😢 best friendship ever. My poor Yuyang, he was so negative but they just let it slide and play along with it, thank you:")
Thanks for the update!

awww the roommates are so sweet 🥺 after everything yu yang went through i’m so happy to see his roommates supportive of him right from the start ❤️

Wow that introduction could've gone way wrong! But I'm glad it went the right way instead :D

omaaagooooddd!!!! i have read the spanish version till the 2nd last chapter and i cant believve this is gonna end.
ps- we all need accepting friends like these boys ryt here

oh my god this made me cry... seeing how yuyang expected for his new roommates to be homophobic and uncomfortable with him was heartbreaking ;-; i'm so so so glad he got such supportive roommates aaa he deserves it after how everyone in his life treated him badly for being gay

Users who are viewing this thread