Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137.9 - Side Story 9

Group Leader
LMAO pan is a literal cradle robber 😂

ahhh the ending is going to make me emotional!

Double-page supporter
@DrkMagkLuvr
No biological grandkids so the parents will miss out on having them. I thin k that is what is driving them not accepting. Happiness itself is not a guarantee. For example regarding Huan Wen and his grandpa, his grandpa wanted Huan Wen to have kids because he would be alone biologically when the old man croaks. Since this is a typical shallow ending, Huan Wen chose to not reproduce and his grandparent chose to secede and accept Huan Wen as he is. I think that's why people who choose to have kids should have like 5 or more because some of them will not have kids voluntarily or not and they should focus on those that do and then leave the one who don't want kids to their own devices. One has to be pretty privileged if their happiness is stopped by their parent's disownment ngl

cutee. i wanna know what happens with human we and pink TT I'm not ready for this to enddd

Oh god this chapter is so heartwarming!!! Thank you so much for sharing this ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Waaaah! They already met before! I know it was uncle at first glance 😆 the artist is amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread