Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137

I hope we get some Huanwen and Yuan ;o; seeing this end feels bittersweet oml what a ride it’s been!

Almost cried ! Thank you for everything.
Without noticing, those characters grew on me and somehow it's the end of our story with them. We are the campus they leave.

Thank you for translating! I’m so glad there’s side stories and we don’t have to say goodbye to this story and this comments section just yet :)

This is such a nice way to stop a story 😌

Thank you for the upload 🤗

Those flashbacks feel so nostalgic 😭😭 They bring back all the emotions I felt with the characters week to week. I never thought I'd become so attached, but it's a story that's been tangled in my heart.
I feel like I've lost something too now that it's coming to an end. The author knows we need those side stories before we can finally say goodbye ; - ;

Aawwww that was sweet!

I wish Yang Yang got to say more to his past crush (although he already said enough) and I wish those homophobic pricks from earlier chapter got some come uppance as well.

But that was super cute, I'm glad there's more to come!

Time to reread everything from the start!

I CAN'T BELIEVE 😭😭😭 I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH!!!!
I spent with them 3 years! 3 years!! That's the first time I feel so much for a comic. I love how sincere and real this story is, with real problems, emotions and situations. All the characters seem so real like I can meet them somewhere in my city. It's a very sweet love story but not too much sugary sweet or cringy and I just love it. I'll miss them for real.

Thank you so much for translating this wonderful story! ❤ It's time to reread it from the beginning hahaha

😭😘MY HEART
MY LIFE
A NEW CHAPTER
THANK U
I LOVE U ALL VERY MUCH
THANK YOU 😘

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PAST YEAR!! 😭❤
I'm going to miss everyone so much! I can't believe that these past 2yrs journey is actually coming to an end already ~

Thank you for your hard work in scanlating! Props to the author for an amazing story. Im gonna miss my babies 🥺❤

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA 🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭🥺🥺😭 Thank you all to the translations and scans and everything 😢 thank you for letting us read this amazing story 🥺😭

Users who are viewing this thread