Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

me: ah yes, let's wait until midnight to read the new chapter

me, now: NO, GO BACK, UNREAD, HOW DO YOU UNSEE SOMETHING????????????
qué carajos, vine aquí a pasar un buen rato pero estoy sufriendo más

Anyways, the family reunion went as well as I was expecting a disaster i'm in pain big mood
YuYang tries so hard to be cold, as in, you don't like me? I don't care, I'm already grown up, but he cares so much it h u rt s. And he wonders ofc he does, where were them when he was being bullied, where was everyone when he was in pain. He just doesn't expect anything from anyone now. I want to hug him so bad but we have LiHuan for that, he'll hug him for all of us.
#GiveYuYangAndLiHuanAHappyEnding2k18 I'll fight for this one.
I'm so freaking glad he and LiHuan crossed paths, my big boy is so gentle.
Aaaaa, I wanna know why did he call, wHy dId I rEAD thIS SO EaRlY

Thanks for the translation as always Chiguire-senpai Cappy ?

I really want YuYang to go back to where LiHuan is right now, and I'm hoping LiHuan will pick up YuYang wherever he's at and comfort him. T_T

On another note, thank you for the update! ♥

LiHuan save my baby please!!! Pretty please?!!! This is urgent!!! That cinnamon roll is crying oh my lord!!!! ????

tysm for your translation chappy

omg, this chapter really broke my heart ; _ :

Seeing Yuyang cry is so distressing. ?? He's so precious, I hope Lihuan can protect him forever. His parents can't handle the truth. And who the hell does the family think they are to tell him what's normal or not and what's good for him or not. Urgh!! This is so frustrating and so damn realistic, it hurts.
My guess is Yangyang forgot to tell Lihuan that he will be going back home on Saturday hence why Lihuan thinks the plan is still on and called him? It is nicely timed though! I hope Lihuan somehow comforts him in person and not just over the phone. Ahhh... I just want Yuyang to be happy already. He's dealt with so much shit already. This just makes me hate Wangming even more for making Yuyang upset at university aswell when he has so much to deal with at home. ??

Double-page supporter
There needs to be a slap redemption chapter where he goes and slaps both of them. The dad slapped him after getting btfo and mom was trying to do some bullshit damage control.Should be around when the ship has sailed and when he is actually okay with himself.
It's their fault for not being blunt, obviously they want a lasting dynasty and with YuYang smoking dicks instead of liking women, its a conflict of interest. Should've just stated it in the reunion.The dad's much more of a
faggot
than YuYang, and we already know he's smoking dicks.

How low can you be to defend and support the outsider who's attacking one of the ones born into the in group?Auntie needs to learn her place, she can be replaced anytime.

Double-page supporter
@Zero_0_0
And who the hell does the family think they are to tell him what's normal or not and what's good for him or not.
Especially when one of the vocal ones is foreign blood who married into the family. Seriously fuck that auntie, she's way lower than YuYang on the totem pole, who is she to try to "fix" him.

I want to see HuanHuan already Mr. Author!!!
I'm expecting a hug in the next update hahahaha or maybe FIRST KISS hahahaha.... I don't wanna see Yangyang cry again Mr. Author! ? I wanna see them date already.
Thanks for the update! I'm so happy!!!! Oviously....because of the CALL. Hope Yangyang would never be sad already.

LH calling in the right time .. .
I cant wait for there conversations and to confess to each other their love
Btw YY why is ur bluetooth on ... ?? it will simply drain ur battery while talking to LH ...
(I knw I'm crazy)

Group Leader
AHHHHHHHHHHHH this chapter omgggggggg

at first I was all like "YASSSS YUYANG, TELL YOUR BITCH ASS PARENTS WHAT'S WHAT, THEY WEREN'T THERE TO PROTECT YOU WHEN IT MATTERED THE MOST, WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY?!"
tenor.gif

andddddddddd then I was sad :'(

can't wait for next week when (hopefully) we get a reunion!!! ughhhh I wish I could have jumped in the manga to tell YuYang's whole family to fuck off myself.

My lil potato is so beautiful when he cries, but LiHuan needs to come and dry them :'[ That convo was all too real.

Thanks for the translations as always. Damn... It must hurt to have an unsupportive family. Being "rebellious" is the only way you can actually be happy and strong.

this hurt. Especially the part where the dad yells at him for talking back. My dad also does this. I'm confused about why we aren't allowed to express our own feelings and opinions, but other people including our own parents are allowed to yell at us and put us down for the smallest things.

Users who are viewing this thread