Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

I tried to be patient not to rush to open my cellphone since this morning, and finally ... good things are coming. I'm so relieved ... I love the story so much ?

Soooo... happy ??
I really want to hug you @cappy Thankyou... ?

That was totally a parent strategy haha the least menacing one trying to start the conversation and the other hiding, I just knew that his dad was in there from the beginning. Probably they were both waiting awake, worrying sick and talking about how to approach him... Just to get denied.

I understand it's not easy but YuYang should give an opportunity to his parents, they have made mistakes but they love him and tried to approach him. How are they supposed to understand him if he doesn't let them? When he finally showed his feelings and opened their eyes, he shot them out...

And they probably should tell him that they love him no matter what... Even if they don't understand.

Maybe LiHuan will help him with that... After all he has lost his mother and know the value of having parents.

Just wait and see, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@souyu
Theyre cowards.
Everything would've been resolved if they just say 3 simple words
We are sorry

THANKS, CAPPY!!!
now i'll suffer more till next update...

btw i heard DjmJun will release some book, i think i'll buy it.. i hope it is about yangyang and Huan <3

Aww blushing Yangyang is so cute. ? He didn't react like this to JianYu's confession so we can have some hope!! Give Lihuan a chance is what you should do!! ??
Thanks for the amazingly fast translations as always, Cappy. ?

Double-page supporter
@souyu
But i mean how can they truly be sorry if they let him get shitted on in the reunion?
All the could've said was "We don't understand but we still love you" and then tell him they are going to procreate because they want grandchildren and a legacy, simple.

The father's not neutered right? they can still procreate its just that the kid will have autism.

Double-page supporter
Yay thanks for the update!

I’m so exCITED ????
I can’t waaaaiiittt

Dex-chan lover
ahh, I forgot to thank you @Cappy these past chapters >.> thank you @Cappy, even though this @mention thing doesn't work, and you won't read this anyway <.<

Group Leader
@elefantine97 it works, dear! But I need to enter MangaDex to receive a notification!
No need for thanks, we all love this! ?
Thank you for reading it with us!
Sorry for replying so late~

Users who are viewing this thread