Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 56

Senior why did u Interrupt the conversation, now have to wait 7 days to get back in track .....
" No ur not needed, pls go n dont make LH Jealous "

Why? T_T
I was just building up for something, and now it dropped.

((Thank you for the upload))

Ahh I love this chapter. I'm so glad Xiaxia ships the two instead of getting in between them.
This is the first time Yangyang has seen Lihuan blush infront of him, isn't it? ?
After seeing Yuyang's expression when Lihuan said he's not gay, I have a bad feeling that there might be this outcome: Yangyang doesn't want Lihuan to be gay since he knows how hard it is and people don't accept it so he'll probably back off in hopes that Lihuan falls for a girl instead as he doesn't want Lihuan to experience what he has.
Ahhhh.... I just hope that's not the case. Damn, why must they always get interrupted? Just tell Yuyang he's the only one for you!! Ahh...with that, there might be another outcome: Yuyang thinks that because Lihuan has never been in love or had friends before, he's just confused about the first person that's nice to him.
I can only see negative outcomes. ??
Come on support team, Huanwen and Xiaxia!!
Thanks for the amazing translations, Cappy!! ?

"Are you gay?"
"I'm not"
Homeboy better mean that he's bi because I'm getting sick of that "I'm only gay for you" bull.

@Zero_0_0 omg I think you're right! I think Lihuan would then say something along the lines that he's used to being ostracized, so he doesn't care what people think. Plus, I have the impression that Lihuan's father would be much more understanding, so it'll be alright in the end, hopefully ~

Also, I'm the same as the white... puppies(?) at the end of the chapter: when will this ship sail??

LiHuan, baby, I know you are innocent but not like this okay?
YuYang has issues and you know that
I know you dont care about YuYang's gender, but seriously explain your action, okay
Baby, you just confessed to him. LiHuan, baby, be dumb but not like this okay?

Double-page supporter
NOOOOOOOO DAMMIT
I didn’t want it to end there lmao

Explain yo self child!

Group Leader
@driftingabove @Finnianlousiana @sunkissed @Solangelo12 @nazzy_s --- "I'm dying here"
What's written in YuYang's shirt on Ch 56? ? Here: https://imgur.com/hCkedV8

@Zhang_nim @Odessakun @Despada
The big issue for this chapter is our dearest "already-bent straight LiHuan". People are already complaining how TIRED they are of the old BL tropes, that they wouldn't tolerate another "I'm not gay, I just like THAT special person -- who is the same sex as me". Yeah, believe me, I'd flip my table as soon as I read another thing like that.
But I'm willing to give a chance to 'Here U Are'. This manhua uses cliches, of course, but I really hope that it shall not be that specific cliche. So my bet is:
I'm pretty sure that LiHuan's has never been close to someone other than his family members. People wouldn't approach him, so he never had the opportunity to develop any interest in other people. Without being interested, how could you know the kind of thing that you like? How can you say you prefer x or y, if neither of them will get even near you? For some people, sexual attraction comes only with a deeper connection ;)

@Zero_0_0 Thanks for your corrections, hunny~ As soon as my lazy ass allows it, I'll make sure to fix it :*
(yeah, I leave Zero_0_0's name in the credits even before we talk about any corrections)

@ApplePop @Fuzzbox @tin @harukamaru ? Thanks for the messages! Luv ya~

I've never had a problem with the I'm not gay I just happen to love you plot device. I just watched a film actually that dealt with this quite well (Never steady, never still) and it looks at a very lonely young man who doesn't really understand what he feels. He isn't able to really put a name to what he feels and for him it isn't about being gay or not but about love and emotional support. I'm not sure I feel two male characters have to be gay first and then fall in love. Can't any relationship be about love first and then other things after that? Also, isn't the concern about being gay as a difficult life choice (particularly when you think you may experience a lack of family support) a valid point and worth exploring in future chapters? I'm happier if a story deals with real life stuff rather than rushes to the end point relationship.

Double-page supporter
@cappy oh haha! I don’t mind it either way. I just hate where it cut off ? lmao!
I’ve made the same assumption, he doesn’t seem to ever have had interest in another person so he probably hasn’t accepted a label just yet with his first love experience.

THEY BARELY GOT TO TALK AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT Orz
??

But thanks for the upload! Can’t wait for the next one ??

Users who are viewing this thread