Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 84

urgh what a great chapter. xiaoyi's talk with wanwang was everything i wanted from this arc, i'm really happy to see djun address the message so smoothly and eloquently. lihuannnnnn get your mannnnn

thanks as always @Cappy <3

Xiaoyi: You know they'll probably be discriminated against for being gay right?
Wangwang: Oh.

"Oh?" That's her response? Really? Xiaoyi is great, and he tells her the truth in a really beautiful and compassionate way, but I am so done with this girl in this arc. If she becomes a friend of theirs and starts showing up regularly, I'm done. But keep Xiaoyi around. Asking her if she wants to see them together for her own sake or if she wants them to be happy for their sakes...so much yes.

Beautiful chapter! So nice to see Wangwang and Xiaoyi speak and for Wangwang begin to learn to understand Li Huan and Yu Yang's feelings as well as her own!

Yu Yang, you won't be alone anymore, Li Huan will never leave your side!😍<3 Go go gooooooooo!

Dex-chan lover
@theCloudborne lmao, old school creep style
also, that pause from huan wen was very telling, i wonder....
and yeah, xiao yi is basically the author's messenger, he speaks clearly and eloquently and knows how people think
what a god

XIAOYI YEAHHHH 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
side 👏 character 👏 development👏 ftw 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

@elefantine97 yeah that pause was very meaningful.
I’ve been wondering for awhile now what kind of secret Chu Huanwen is hiding. And looking at him and that pink-haired guy... I’m almost sure that he’s gay too.
Though it would be kinda obvious, and strangely I’d prefer he wasn’t.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought Wangwang’s fetishising ways were very annoying and that her character is wasted potential. But after this chapter, I realise how important she is the way she is. She’s a BL fanatic, a fujoshi. She fetishises gay men and is only interested in seeing them sexually. She never thought about the real life social implications of being openly gay. She’s only interested in seeing men together for her own satisfaction. Thus, she’s a lot of BL fans in real life. And XiaoYi talking some sense into her is important because girls like her who read this manhua will (hopefully) start to think about how they interact with gay men as well. Also, XiaoYi is such a great character. He became one of my favourites after this chapter

I, unfortunately, relate to Wangwang.
I love BL and sometimes I forget fiction is fiction. I have friends who are part of the LGBTQ+ community and they've made me realize, even though I have good intentions, my actions can cause harm instead. On behalf of all the fujoshi's and BL fanatics, I apologise for our ignorance. I'm sorry if our actions ever make you feel uncomfortable. I'm educating myself to understand just a little bit of what you go through. So please bear with us for a little longer.

XiaoYi my boy you are very well-spoken and guys like you are very much needed in more manhwas

The dialogues in this chapter were so good and important. I really appreciate that this manhwa goes a bit deeper on such delicate topics and how they affects the characters emotionally. Thank you again for the work.

Users who are viewing this thread