Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 94

Group Leader
Qiu: Why are you booing me? I'm right!

Wasn't expecting for him to talk down YuYang like that but it was needed. Looking forward where this will lead!

reading this week to week gets me all anxious for what's going to happen but it all comes around full circle when you take a step back and look at the big picture. this chapter reminded me why I love this manhua so much!!! 😍 daddy li and bb huan will be back soon!!

Ahhhh, I was so anxious reading this chapter! But YuYang needed that talking to... I think he will understand LiHuan now. ....but Uncle... he's afraid isn't he? But his fear and selfishness has made Qiu sad! Please come back... Qiu loves you T.T

Group Leader
I hate to say it, but all that building up with this side couple just so he could say that to YuYang...absolutely not worth the investment at all. It's nice that it actually tied together (though it does feel forced), but I'm still unhappy at all this wasted time.

I'm sorry, did yuyang just hurl himself out of a moving cab just to beat qiu's ass?! lmaooo but ya qiu made some points sis..

Users who are viewing this thread