Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 97

SAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHDSKFAJDKJFJNJDKGNDFKJGNDFJKGNDFKJNGDF SO CUTE SO CUTE SOOOOOOOOO CUTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOW SAY THAT YOU LOVE EACHOTHERRRRRRRRRRR!

I dont know whats happening but it seems that the storyline has been lacking overall quality. maybe the author is struggling with something, we had a break just before cappy passed over the translation work, beside the seemingly never endind side couple narrative, i dont know what im trying to justify with this, but damn, im really frustrated. i hoped before the side couple arc would have something more concerning to add the main narrative or at least to give a new bump of fresh air to the whole thing, one can say it achieved its purpose, so I say it was very sleazy, bad written, almost like the author didnt care much about its subjects, and it goes on. well, at least we have some goodies from our babies kind of coming to terms with each other. lets hope for the best. maybe its time to here u are have its closure.

😍 yay
"I want to see you" My heart melted there 😁

Thanks for the upload 🤗

Ahhh so beautiful. I hope they confess in the next chapter. When he smelled the gloves then looked up, his expression made me squeal. It was like he was only just realising how much he loves him.

Finally... Was getting so tired of Yu Yang and his angst. Seriously half way through this chapter i was like "Okay, Lets go back to Uncle and Red Head" before his little ~revelation~.

Users who are viewing this thread