Here U Are

Is 137 the last chapter?
Also I read some shounen ai before but I'm not into yaoi. Since I heard about this one a lot,I really wanna read it. Can anyone tell me if this one has sexual explicit scene?

@Leluoch707 yup, 137 is the last chapter but there are a bunch of side stories still coming.

no explicit scenes. there are some references to sex and there's one scene where they kinda do stuff, but you don't see anything. actually the kissing is even censored because of censorship in China and the uncensored versions were only posted on Weibo which the scanlators included. overall its pretty wholesome.

so i just finished this as today the last chapter was released in spanish....
and im so happy to have come across this manhwa.
the journey was incredible. so happy that everyone had a happy ending.`the angst , storyline, emotions...
everything was so realistic .
Thank you D-jun
please continue to create such masterpieces

Yuyang's roommates are just so sweet and supportive? I can't even?? They're amazing?? asdfghjkl

I wish the relationship between the musician with the pink hair and the friend had received just a little more attention, but otherwise this is perfect. My heart can’t take it.

My heart will forever stay with this beautiful series. I can't believe it will end on the next update. I feel like crying, I don't want it to end so bad but as they said, beautiful things come to an end. Gosh this was such a rollercoaster of emotions, it's such a good manhua. I really recommend this series to those who haven't read it yet T^T

Users who are viewing this thread