Here U Are

AFSFSHSJSK it feels bittersweet, I'm satisfied with the story, the journey, the characters, the development.... But I'm still a bit sad because it ends.

Not marking this as completed, why? I may have readed what they wanted to tell me, but like DJun said, their story is not over yet, they are living their own lives in their universe, and im here for it, for them!

Thank you for your hardwork DJun and team for this masterpiece!
Thank you Cappy and FlexTapeScans, for bringing this story within our reach!

Stay safe everyone! Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!

Absolutely loved this story, thank you for the opportunity to read it definitely gonna miss it, probably will end up rereading it several times

😭😭😭😭😭
One of the best shounen ai that I've read. Though we never got the story on the paet where one of them got cancer it still was one of the best.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This manhua helped me through a dark point in my life after losing a third of my body weight in a few months and collapsing in my classroom. Like these characters, I’m happy now and beside someone who held my hand through so much turmoil, and I feel grateful to have grown alongside them these last few years. Thank you to the author, assistants, and translators. I look forward to buying this series whenever it’s officially available in the West.

Absolutely loved this Manhua! I was so addicted that I read the whole thing in one day. I really hope we can see it become an anime in the future ❤️.

I wanna see her baby 😭 ugh if only I could find a love like this

It’s really good, I began reading this without any high expectations but it somehow managed to surpass them. I loved the artwork and the translators did an amazing job thank you so much.

I must say this has been one of my favorite comics of all time, I can’t think of any part of this that was upsetting. Everything is wonderful, from the art to the ideas and story, even stuff like people trying to force relationships, especially gay ones, was handled with grace. This has my all time favorite relationship with a large age gap, while I’m usually made very uncomfortable by those types of relationships, this comic did a fantastic job of handling it and keeping the partners on similar footing despite the age gap. I just love everything about the comic to be honest, though I do kinda with that there was a more prominent lesbian couple, but you can’t have everything. 10/10

F*ck, so much quallity, so much love put into the work, it is one of the best comics(manga, manhua, manhwa) that i've read, but it definetly has the deepest story, so much so that i even question if the characters aren't actually real, them all have so much life, so much complexity, it's just amazing, the author really understands the lgbt+ world(i'm trans btw), it's a beautiful story, just incredible.

@laura_lumi I finished it a while ago. I thought it was pretty wholesome and all they showed was kissing? like no sex? and it doesn't appear to be made with the purpose of the reader getting off ~ so i dont think its yaoi. am i wrong?

@catlet oh, then maybe, you can blame me but even after consuming yaoi/shounen ai for like 6 months by now, i still don't know the diffrebce between them, i just thought shounen ai was lighter or something like that, sorry in that case lol

@laura_lumi oh no biggie at all. tbh i thought yaoi was just bl smut but apparently the difference is yaoi is made with the intention of the non mlm reader getting off. shounen ai can have sex~ but can't be the main purpose;; its like yuri made for male audiences~
although yaoi is broad in western countries and can include bl, there's an effort to try and differentiate between the two with the above standards~

Users who are viewing this thread