Heresy - Ch. 64 - Morning Sun

Fed-Kun's army
End of the wilderness arc? So he go back to the sect? Nice.

Also I wonder why the guy said he is a pitiful child. I hope it's not some kind of foreshadowing for what is to come and that he is just speaking about what he already had to endure.

Also² does we have any idea how many months/years since he left the sect?

omg, it feels so short, where is the hottie demon ? where is she ? and where is the senior sister ?
what about the demon core, where is it ? argh,,,,,................

btw, thank you so much for the release

@Mivas He can't go back to sect, now that the existence of the cat/cultivator remnant spirit has been revealed, also he told chu to relay message to the sect that he's alive(ish?).

Dex-chan lover
Even with my whining about how cultivators are too egotistical for my taste ( sorry for making you guys deal with me ) i have to say there is much subtlety to the characters here, the cat bastard reasons are much more tangible than i would have thought and for a sect master of a sect with an evil reputation, Mo Zun clearly has limits and morals he doesn't break.

Little Mo's life is getting even harder the boy can catch a break, but it seems he has a place where he can go, if it will be good only time can tell. If that is his mother she was truly beautiful.

The author's note was heartwarming.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is moST definitely a nice ending. Hope there's moRE chapter in the future..... mo.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was a nice flashback. Now i want to see what happened with the bird.

Thanks for the chapter!

I wonder what excitements and troubles little Mo will get to deal with when he wakes up?

Dex-chan lover
Wish you and your family are okay!
Thank you for the works!

Users who are viewing this thread