Heresy - Ch. 66 - Epilogue

The manhua is amazing, it's really original compared to the bulk of martial arts manhua. But you can tell it's his also a first work and there is great margin for improvements : the story was getting a bit kind of messy at the end of the arc, with too many events succeeding one another without any break. That's why I think the pace of the story wasn't very good at the end of the arc. But still this manhua has a monstruous potential ^^
By the way thank you for translating this so well Heresy Scans !

Yeah, manhua has improved still long way to go tho the damage that tencent does is monstrous and there's new app that have strong editing that's my friend said

Group Leader
Darn when I see the title I tho it's rush end... good thing it's just end of arc 😑

Dex-chan lover
The only failure i see in this arc was the excess of events in the final part, which is pretty forgettable after it ended, the author should be more proud of himself, he has amazing writing and artistic abilities more so when this is his first work.

Beibei returns, say what you say and i understand not liking her ( her first appearances weren't very good ) but she truly cares for Mo, the other guy too, they are good friends if they are willing to risk their lives in such dangerous places more so with their respective situations.

Fed-Kun's army
The end of a great arc now our little mo is, on a journey of survival as the surviving beast man clansman, the demon and now members of the soul sect are after his life, this shall be interesting.

Also atleast he has friends willing to come after him. Even if one is the most annoying of tsundere and selfish as hell,now what is mo to do? He can't return to the soul sect ,several parties are chasing him and the "righteous" sect probably wouldn't take in a ex-soul sect member much less one who taught soul snatching cultivating, next arc is so hyped.

Dex-chan lover
Will we be taking a break, or do the raws continue?

I'm looking forward to Mo catching up with his Soul Controlling Sect buddies.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum

Not much to like about Beibei, apart from saving him once*, all that we've seen is her screwing him over in one way or another.

*He wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for her.

I read a lot of manhua ranging from good to bad and this is definitely top tier. This has a superb story and an excellent and unique art style. Author really needs to give himself more credit. Few manhuas match up to this in quality.

That was an awesome ride! Author san did great and should be proud of his efforts. Thank you guys for the translation as well! See ya later.

I saw the chapter title and got scared for a sec. But one arc leads to the next! Thanks for all the work you guys have done!

Users who are viewing this thread