Heresy - Ch. 70 - Journey

Yay it updated

So when the mc transforms he becomes gold core, I wonder what will happen when those elders try to kill him

Also what will happen to the boy? I'd rather the mc be by himself so he doesn't have characters that drag him down.

Thank you very much for the chapter! I really appreciate your work Delren, Zaxas and Xeju!

Power Uploader
@xeju
Typo on page 12: "... already it's limit ..." >> "... already its limit ..."
Typo on page 27: "... it has it's interesting moments ..." >> "... it has its interesting moments ..."

Wait a minute. Not relating this chapter, but what happened to the two little kids? The brother with spiritual roots and his little sister.

@Adelkman people from kongfang merchant house are taking care of them, chapter 44 if you want to check it out.

@zh3tigerrr
mo is at foundation establishment still i believe, he needs to circulate the demon pill to actually get to foundation. as for when he is possessed , i don't know. he is obviously very strong but i doubt mo's body allows cat to use his full power, so he'd probably get stomped by an alive in body golden core

Dex-chan lover
@zh3tigerrr I think he still needs to "digest" the demon core he(asshole cat) got from demon waifu, it is in Mo's boy but i think it will take some time still until it fuses with his body completely, then he enters foundation establishment.

Someone, please put here the stages of immortal cultivation again, i remember it was "foundation establishment" then "golden core" and i dont remember the rest.

Good solid chapter, it did something that is really difficult, that is focusing in many different plot point and character interactions. But the author handled this really well, he was at the same time direct to the point of every plotline but still depicted some details of everyone's relationships... I am not surprised that Beibei has a fiancee already, but the confirmation of who it is is good.

Unless those bandits have some really op trump card i see this going only in one way to create tension, that is some of them get the little brother of the big sister hostage and Mo has to make a decision... or the asshole cat, i dont doubt he will be whispering shit again.

Dex-chan lover
I assume that retrieving the demon core is the extra homework that the elder is giving to those 3.
Since you can use it to get into Golden Core or close to it.

Dex-chan lover
So that cauldron she uses as cateen is more expensive than that flying corpse. Damn rich girl xD

@Doomroar
LOL no. The demon core is for foundation establishment. Golden core is a much higher stage.

Users who are viewing this thread