Heresy

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Wow the art looks really good, I was expecting the usual webtoon trash art. Also being a "demon" sect is always intriguing.

I'm actually curious with this childhood "friend". She acts more like a bully than friend. It'll be interesting to see a strong female with a good head on her shoulders as real rival than a standard typical love interest. Well, if she does become love interest, I am interested on how the author will handle the turnaround. As long as it doesn't feel forced or have sudden cringey character change, then I'm fine with it.
From looking at the raw,
it seems that he met her when he first arrived? Then I'm not sure if she gave him the spirit beast she's riding or forcing him to exchange with her. The boy ended up with a beaten face and her crying though. I don't know what happened

Official English release under the title Heresy: https://www.manga.club/book/title/HERESY-EN/

Sadly the author Been on hiatus for almost a YEAR but nevertheless on of the best cultivation manhua you can read definitely

This is what a cultivation Novel should gritty and dark.no shojou bull because cultivation is rebellious going against heaven

Users who are viewing this thread