Heresy

This is great^^ can't believe they would actually put such work on hiatus while most of the trash continues to be published.

Anyone else here missing their favorite manhua? This is definitely the best manhua i've ever read, and this is coming from a manganelo lurker.

@cyphexada hiatus :(

I've read different kinds of wuxia manhuas. 80% of them are terrible (bad art which ruins the ancient martial arts world experience, rushed and forced plots, etc) and I got to say, this is one of the only wuxia manhuas that struck me. The art is superb and I love it, and is the reason why I continued to read this before. It fits the general, grim atmosphere of the story. The plot is good and not rushed, and doesn't focus solely on powercreep-rush. The MC is not generic and is for once likeable. The story's development does not revolve solely around the MC, and other things happen in the background that advances the plot.
Rating of 9/10. I'm biased against wuxia-type manhuas, but this is an exception I am willing to make. Why'd it have to be this manhua that got hiatus and not those other shitty -1/10 manhuas.

Guys the author will make new comic based on weibo also this is xianxia not wuxia. wuxia barely got translated at all. Wuxia usually appear on paperback novel not web.

@jaymarpablo the comic platform kinda died (cause covid) and because of this the copyright of the comic is frozen. Anyway, that's what i know based on limited information. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Man I waited to benge and this happened. Master of gu and now this. Even paying fans get shafted never to know what happens to these characters.

and ya, thnx for info @mishanife

This one is very cool, the only wuxia-whatever I have gotten into, pity it hasn´t been picked again after the hiatus ended.

Dex-chan lover
This one is very cool, the only wuxia-whatever I have gotten into, pity it hasn´t been picked again after the hiatus ended.
Note: BiliBili splits chapters (136 at BiliBili = 73 full chapters) (Quote from the site baka updates meaning there are no more chapters to translate on this site)

Do you mean there are more chapters being published right now when you said "after hiatus ended" ? I can't see that hiatus ended on my end.

Users who are viewing this thread