Heresy

@SemiNoodle if the author is things so badly of his work, I honestly can't wait to see what he has in store for us next. If he is able to create what he considers a success, I think this will be the best cultivation manhua out there.

I honestly can't wait for this manhua's development, I really hope that this manhua gains more popularity since the author must really be woking hard to produce such amazing artwork at such a fast rate, with somemore cashflow we can get more content and maybe new stories from the author, while making the authors job a little easier.

It's pretty decent (have 1,36 million subscriber) shonen series that have jump vibe mask truth got 2,2 million subscriber (not suprising it's update weekly) it's update recently up to chapter 71 and faster than previous update anyway my friend heard the author have another job (not suprising comic in china is not making money my friend know artist have really good art but when the artist make comic is sucks) it doesn't help black and white comic is not mainstream (china changes very fast around 2016 black and white comic is really popular but right now nobody appreciate it). The author also have a hard time finding assistant because his unique artstyle that's why the artstyle sometimes not fleshed out compared the earlier chapter. My friend also heard this comic used to be on u17(way way better than any korean or chinese webcomic right now but bankrupt thanks to focus on animation but failed). If it's true not suprising why the story is really good if it used to came from u17. The bad news is terrible harem series got 1,4 million subscriber it's already translated the name is immortal swordman anyway only that harem that got that much subscriber while another harem series is kinda low subscriber

Well, I like Wuxia comics despite their shortcuts and overall main-character-gets-all-the-luck style of writing. I wanted to see the top-rated Wuxia comics here on MDex. I picked the top 3 that sounded the most interesting and read the first chapters of each. I wasn't going to pick one; if I liked all three then I'd read all three.

Heresy was the last one, and before I knew it, I was on Chapter 10. I was supposed to read only the first chapter, but I just kept going because it's compelling, fast-paced, and interesting. The art style is chaotic, messy, and sometimes unclear, but it also creates a nice atmosphere. The action shots are framed well.

This is one I'll be watching. Still haven't decided on the other two I peeked at because I'm not interested in going back until I'm done with this.

i wonder how the author feel about the things related to the mc and the people he is related to, last arc was such a mess at the end that i was thinking the mc would have some kinda of crisis or something, but nah he just kept going didn't even ask about the bird woman lol, over all 10/10 original shit. i like it.

it not like the MC could do much lol, everything just went down in disaster and he did get snatched back to his sect. He doesn't really have room to think about anyone except himself at the moment.

It was more exciting in the beginning of the story, now everything looks so...? Anyway, guess i'll just leave it for a year and read at once.

best cultivation manhua. it's not objectively the best compared to everything else on this website, but it's the experience with cultivation I've had so far.

There are good cultivation chinese stuff, but it's published novel and usually take really long time. Btw, this is xianxia not wuxia wuxia got barely translated in the west and wuxia more appeared on published novel (that's why you rarely see them)

This is completely different from all other cultivation manhua, even sword mountain, the way the story is told is interesting and different and the MC is lucky to be unlucky which that in of itself is different from all others because almost all other cultivation manhua say "luck is a strength too" or something along those lines. This is definitely refreshing and a good read, especially for those who don't like the typical wuxia/xianxia manhua. It seems like a 9 so far with so much potential to be a 10

Anyone know when the next chapter is coming out? because the raws are up to 73 last I saw.

I just want to say something that I find to be mildly disappointing/sad about this manhua, because it's slow I've put it into my list of manga/hua/hwa to check out later, which disheartens me to a degree. Don't get me wrong I still love this, rate it highly and am very thankful for the hard work of Heresy Scans.

Deserves its high rating, author says he’s not satasfied with his work in wilderness arc and hopes to do better in the future, I am eagerly awaiting what this author produces considering he thinks he’s recent work is not up to par.

Users who are viewing this thread