Heresy

Y'all in trouble now, the KFC revenge squad is on the way.

Also, will our protagonist end up with a phoenix-waifu?

Remember all those wuxia comics out there? This is how you wished they'd be instead of being stupid and cringy.
I read alot of those, even compared to the best of them 10/10 until now.
And I hope that the quality doesnt drop, I am prepared to wait 10 years for 120 chapters instead of getting 1200 trashy ones.

Well, most wuxia comic reader are elementary schooler, that's why. Comic in china is seen as children medium. It's change tho thank to animator change the direction of comic to be seen as normal medium

Wow, this is definitely a gem in a sea of garbage. If Wuxia series are in fact targeted towards elementary schoolers then I can understand a bit more on why the writing in a lot of them are some of the worst in any genre. It just feels like once you've read a handful then the vast majority end up feeling the same and are all the same with painfully bad written characters and just a constant usage of cringy tropes.

Heresy is much more well written I think with a lot of potential and great characters. Really looking forward to what happens.

I've seen that in the raws it says that the story is done?
If so i am quite sad really enjoyed this wuxia

If you are looking for a good cultivation manhua that has good action and interesting worldbuilding, then this title is for you. The artstyle can be off-putting, but I assure you, it is anything, but bad. Give it a read, it is definitely not one of those Chinese titles with every person screaming 'you are trash' at every corner.

What does he mean with "evil livestock"? are the monster there to help or to kill that chick and get her power?

Group Leader
What's the status on the official English release for this series? Seems to be unavailable to read in the US. Does anyone know a country it is available in? Or are they just no longer licensing this series?

Well, there are another chinese comic use this kind of artstyle it's not cultivation tho but slice of life and shounen (a little bit like shonen jump series)

Group Leader
@robotcat Well, there seems to have been one here at some point if you check the links on the series page. That's why I was curious if it was no longer available at all, or just locked to some specific countries outside of the US. I tried connecting from 25ish different countries though, and none had it available, so I'm guessing they no longer offer it. Couldn't find rips of their version anywhere after a quick search either.

This is really good.

Hoping the mc and demoness end up having a more developped relationship tbh, I'm interested in that.

Whoa. Did not expect Chap. 61's ending at ALL. Could it be that
Mo merged with the Demon Cultivator after reforging Shadow? It would make sense as it seems like perhaps his souls were split (if I can remember, he was sealed into the sword and was found by Mo in the mountains of the Soul Sect) into both halves and now that they're reunited, he's whole again which allows him to merge into Mo and take over him? (Kinda like Hollow Ichigo in the beginning)

Heresy , sword glory , the fable area the Masterpiece mangas....pls , continue update the series, pls....

Users who are viewing this thread