Heresy

wow,,
i almost pass it by, fortunately i was drawn by the cover art,,
this comic have a really good style and intriguing story,
i just wish to find another like this..

@zuflis11

The series is released bi-weekly and it releases half-chapters. It is currently at chapter 60. Once we catch up, we will likely switch to half chapters instead of waiting for both to be out before posting.

dunno what you call the chinese manga but so far this is the first one i like

o shit - possession!

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

His soul's escaping, through this hole that is gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a New World Order

As long as the author doesnt pull us a "Kentaro Miura" we will live to see the ending without the need to become golden core cultivators 🤣

Double-page supporter
One of the better cultivation stories and its not even close. Not simply about leveling up/cultivating for strength and beating arrogant young master and killing enemies, but one where the MC questions the his morality and reasons for cultivating. Wish more were like this one.

This is a refreshing cultivating story that takes its time to flesh out the MC who actually ask questions about the morality choices he makes. It's not black and white like some other cultivation novels who do the same rinse, repeat cookie cutter story of killing young masters and get girls left and right.
Much respect to the author to actually write a good story. Also the artwork to lit as hell. :)

Wowww.. this one is probably the first cultivation manhwa i can actually enjoy. Love the darkness in it. Great work guys, tanks!

Haha, so Chinese can actually make good manhua!! Or is it just an exception!!

an exception. there are some good novels with similiar vibes, but their adaptations leave a lot to be desired.

This is what would be a good cultivation novel if they didnt earn money based on the aumont of words per chapter

The cliffhangers are fucking unbearable, other than that it's pretty solid. Nothing has really happened, but I'm guessing things will go uphill. 8/10 in MangaDex terms, it's pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread