Heresy

Aggregator gang
unique setting (for a cultivation series), interesting characters and stupendously good artwork. thank you heresy scans for the daily chapter releases.

As everyone already said, amazing artwork, the setting is dark but fresh, the pace and development is great, the world imo is immersive. What a great find.

I can't say much that hasn't alteady been said so I'll just say: Thank you, for translating. I'm in love with this~ 🤗 Cheers!

This reminds me of demon’s diary Chinese novel. It’s in the same vein, sect that uses ghosts and demons as familiars.

Pretty good. Though it sometimes feels like its "missing" chapters e.g. how the MC went from bleeding out to having the spirit become his cat

10/10 you rarely get such unique story these day with all those isekai happy go lucky manga

Dex-chan lover
@Uthred: yup, sometimes i also feel like from chapter to chapter there are things that are skipped but i still can deal with it
But the thingy about the spirit turning into a cat escalated pretty quickly xD

I tried reading the raws (looking at them nice pics, more exactly) but it seems that from chapter 8 all chapters are behind a paywall? i can only see a girl trowing money into the air... so i guess its that. Is there a way to see the whole thing?

Also, thanks a lot for the new chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread