Heretic Slayer Series - Ch. 6 - The ILYF-turned-tragedy Slayer Knight

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Kyuukei for being the badge of degeneracy that reminds me of the quality of literature I am reading (peak)

Dex-chan lover
They say, all is fair in love and war, but one must always be chivalrous. Underhanded method will only corrupt your mind.

Contributor
The Heretic Slayer is back with a new title!

Based 'kishi-sama not only fights against the evils of NTR, but also the similar evils of BSS. Now you don't even need to be in a relationship for him to save you from these heretics as long as you love each other.

Dex-chan lover
In this house, we promote THE UNRESTRAINED CHERISHING OF CHILDHOOD FRIENDSHIP AND WHOLESOME TOMBOY LOVE ONLY

DEATH TO THE INTERLOPERS, DEATH TO THOSE WHO SEEK TO CORRUPT WHAT WE HOLD DEAR
ETERNAL PUNISHMENT TO THE CORRUPT

Dex-chan lover
The Heretic Slayer is back with a new title!

Based 'kishi-sama not only fights against the evils of NTR, but also the similar evils of BSS. Now you don't even need to be in a relationship for him to save you from these heretics as long as you love each other.
BSS? What does that mean? I've just been calling it "poaching" this entire time.

ETERNAL PUNISHMENT TO THE CORRUPT
THE FIRES OF GEHENNA AREN'T HOT ENOUGH TO CLEANSE THE GARBAGE IN THEIR SOULS! MARCH WITH ME, BROTHERS! IT ISN'T ENOUGH THAT THEY SUFFER ONLY IN THE AFTER LIFE! 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Contributor
BSS? What does that mean? I've just been calling it "poaching" this entire time.
BSS or "Boku ga Saki ni Suki Datta" (I loved him/her first) is what the Japanese call the NTR-like scenario where the "partner" being "stolen" from the protagonist is not in any romantic relationship with them (and therefore isn't actually their partner). Because someone who was never yours technically can not be "stolen" from you, they call such scenarios BSS instead of NTR.

Childhood friends where neither side confesses but one gets taken away by a 3rd party through sex is a common BSS scenario. Them having feelings for each other doesn't matter much when it's unexpressed (so the "love" is technically only still in their heads, to others they're not in a relationship and the "partner" is "fair game").

Spineless MC: "Why did you take my childhood friend away from me!?"
Villain/rival: 'You weren't even dating her! What are you to her anyway?'
Spineless MC: "...But I loved her first before you did!"
Villain/rival:
'You loved her even though you did nothing for x years?'

In English, one could just call it plain ol' "jealousy". The funny thing about this is that the villain lied to the heroine, so she too gets a preview of BSS, thinking some other girl took her junior away. The junior was saved from experiencing actual BSS.

Users who are viewing this thread