Hero Classroom - The Life of the Former Great Hero - Vol. 10 Ch. 30.2 - Dungeon Labyrinth Demon Hunt II

Group Leader
Why did they use the strongest one as bait? There should be numerous other options.
As page 12 explains, it needs to absorb something "larger" (more powerful) to let go of other skills they've copied, in this case, Kassim, Claire, Clay and two other students. There could have been a better plan, yeah, but this plan resulted in the Shoggoth merging it's amorphous pieces into one, making it easier to take out in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I usually see big bobba with covered or no nipple in mangas nowadays, until now.

Dex-chan lover
As page 12 explains, it needs to absorb something "larger" (more powerful) to let go of other skills they've copied, in this case, Kassim, Claire, Clay and two other students. There could have been a better plan, yeah, but this plan resulted in the Shoggoth merging it's amorphous pieces into one, making it easier to take out in the end.
The plan only succeeded because of the oh-so-conveniently-timed apperance of Demon-5 Evolution (plot armor). And Shoggoth for whatever reason kept standing still receiving all attacks.

Group Leader
The plan only succeeded because of the oh-so-conveniently-timed apperance of Demon-5 Evolution (plot armor). And Shoggoth for whatever reason kept standing still receiving all attacks.
It would have made sense if the actual Demon Lord merged with the other two for a power boost, but no they just Digivolved to Ultimate.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder... if the two girl combine while pregnant, will the baby combine too...? or if the girl get pregnant while in the fusion form and then get split up later on, will the baby... I dont know bros I...
if one of them is pregnant? maybe twins for free? or if they're both pregnant babies of fire and ice.

ps. just saying, afterall that happen, best girl treating mc to some apples as the best girl she is.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder... if the two girl combine while pregnant, will the baby combine too...? or if the girl get pregnant while in the fusion form and then get split up later on, will the baby... I dont know bros I...
I dunno about how will it go for Earnest and Luna but...
Their previous fusions has them dual wield both Ifrit and Brynhild.
But this chapter has it fused too, then there's that ch31 title of the ToC.

Implied sword segs aside.
Fusion on the fly here in this chapter is skipping steps, fundamentally they first must change in to either majin 2 or 3 forms to become an elemental entity by using their swords as catalysts.
Then they can meld their elemental selves together.

Aggregator gang
Fusion on the fly here in this chapter is skipping steps, fundamentally they first must change in to either majin 2 or 3 forms to become an elemental entity by using their swords as catalysts.
Then they can meld their elemental selves together.
I didn't get that from the manga so far. Did you possibly get this info from the LN? (I haven't read it)

Dex-chan lover
Why should the two who used up all their power be scolded for leaving him behind, when there's a ton of other people who should've been up to the task. Although I must say, it's maybe the first time the "blame the main character" curse has fallen on the girls...

The plan only succeeded because of the oh-so-conveniently-timed apperance of Demon-5 Evolution (plot armor).
The plan only not succeeded up until D-5 specifically to allow for that powerup. There's no plot armour involved there.

In the case "in fusion while pregnant", the babies would not only fuse, but I guess they would fuse with their mothers too, because the 4 organisms would get combined. In the case "pregnant while in fusion" the baby would get diveded, including its fighting (not only?) capabilities, according to this manga, the explanation is that fusing is closely related to fighting power. Then there would be born 2 babies with half their capabilities, if not with some members missing (in the case tissue fusion).
IDK if it makes total sense, however these hypothesis seem right to me.

Users who are viewing this thread