Hero Classroom - The Life of the Former Great Hero - Vol. 3 Ch. 5.2 - The Demon Lord's Descendant II

Brave just seems like one of those wide spread words shoddy or unaware translators use. Yuusha sounds like someone going to do heroic stuff. Which sounds like the word is champion to me.
Eiyuu sounds like sounds like someone who did heroic stuff. Which sounds like the word is hero.

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu

Exactly this. "Yuusha" often gets translated as "Hero" simply because it sounds better, but it's nowhere near as "heroic" in Japanese as actual "eiyuu".

It's a bit how both "koi" and "ai" are translated as "love" but have slightly different connotations, with "koi" being strictly romantic love and "ai" having more meanings.

Maou is in interesting character. I wonder who the human mother was the characters don't really express any sort of shock to that.

Hmm it probably is going to end up turning into a harem. So I think I'll stop reading here.

Dex-chan lover
I think there is a typo at page 18, I think Blade should say "feels like i'm just looking at a subnormal young girl"

Dex-chan lover
SO, let's place our bets! Will little miss M A) return to being just Maria, B) continue to waffle back and forth between Maria and Mao after some sort of balance is struck, C) be somehow separated into different bodies so both girls get to live, or D) the two will fuse into one person after the mental-emotional baggage that made Maria sequester everything that made her maou into a tiny corner of her mind and eventually gave it a life of its own.

My bet's on D, because thus far we've largely been dealing with a lot of internal conflict that through quirks of the setting end up manifesting externally. Arnest's inability to rely on others, Cu's loneliness, Maria's unease with being the daughter of the Maou (well, we don't know the specifics but Mao herself says she thinks she was born from Maria's unease roughly five years ago).

either way, Blade's in a tough spot here. He's at the weakest he's ever been and he just got told, "I want to kill you, let's become lovers".

Dex-chan lover
I can support this ship. Between maou and sophie he should go with either. Don't care about the rest meself

Dex-chan lover
@kevinmul she doesn't have the traits of a traditional or a japanese one. Traditional being actual horns, furry goat like legs, tattoos on her human skin. Japanese just straight up hooker look with thigh high like boots, gloves past the elbow with something that barely covers the chest and nethers with little wings on the lower back part, thin tail with a heart shaped look to it and a tattoo above her clam kinda where the uterus would be.

Fed-Kun's army
Likes him so much she has some other dude grab her tits in front of him.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aelth it's the ancient jealousy tactic, but it supposedly only works if the boy is already interested in you, so it failed ;p

Users who are viewing this thread