Hero Classroom - The Life of the Former Great Hero

Group Leader
@thewanderer567

I clicked on your raw sites and browsed briefly, but it seems like it's missing some chapters unless I'm blind. Their chapter 3 is actually like chapter 5 or 6. The chapter I released is the actual 3.

@Ptakers , @zeroxjac

This story is a reboot. The initial one finished at like 7 chapters or something like you said

@Treswimming

Um I'm just dabbling into manga and found that this was dropped some time ago and I found the missing chapter raws after some search.
I started on chapter 3 because I didn't want to re-translate anyone's work if it was already in Eng.

Pls pm me and let me know if I'm wrong.

Edit:

Also the font and stuff might look real crappy cus I did it in paint in one day and released fairly quickly to grasp the whole process since I'm new here.
It will get better (prob)~

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, didn’t realize this was a reboot.
I think the original has been translated 3+ times, lol.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation. This thing is not too shabby imo, starts aggressively trope filled but I think the writing and characters are decent despite that.

Aggregator gang
wait I feel like I already read this manga and I'm pretty sure it got axed or something

Dex-chan lover
@Chabert: you are misunderstanding a "complete manga" with "the whole thing". Both this new one and the completed one are adaptations of a novel. That old one that is already completed is but a teaser that doesnt adapt but a few chapters, far far far away from being "the whole thing".

@UnknownSaint111 The previous manga is the same exact manga as this one, just that it ended far earlier in the story, and the author of course would not be so idiotic as to redundantly draw the same things that happened there in this one again, so he just skipped what was already in the original and proceeded with the story in this reboot.

Group Leader
I read a few comments about how the name Earnest was bugging some people (reminding them of their dad and such, lol) so here's a poll to vote.

https://www.strawpoll.me/18092317

The reason why I changed Arnest to Earnest is because of a later chapter I saw that's the way the author decided to spell her name in ENG.

But since the spelling of her name is not that important... if enough people care about it I don't mind changing it back to Arnest, so just vote if you care and I'll change it back for future chapters.

AHHHHH SUDDEN VR BATTLE ROYALE!
Somehow, both my nightmares became known to the author.

Users who are viewing this thread