Jinmyaku Cheat de Hajimeru Hitomakase Eiyuu-tan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Unparalleled search

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how he knew where all the missing people had disappeared to, allowing him to call the appropriate people. And impressive that all of them were actually available inside towns and accounted for, rather than any having gone missing due to banditry (within city or without) or monsters or dungeons.

Thanks for translations (❁´▽`❁)✲゚
Very slow releases hub. Guess that expectex

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how he knew where all the missing people had disappeared to, allowing him to call the appropriate people. And impressive that all of them were actually available inside towns and accounted for, rather than any having gone missing due to banditry (within city or without) or monsters or dungeons.
It's just my speculation, but in no where is it stated that he only call the "right" peps. Honestly, I thought he just try to deduct based on the info of the request and call the peps who he thought might know based on said info. And so, there'll obviously a hit and also a miss. Some peps he call might say "Yeah, I did see someone similar..." But I think most would just say "Yeah, sorry, but no idea".

And it is also stated that he also report their(the missing person) safety/condition which opens the idea that some of them could've been dead or something.

If we're talking about logic gap, the real problem would be how the fuck does the guild peps "confirm" the completion of the request?

The requests probably included their last known location or places they would frequent. That they were all safe is pure luck though.

Supporter
ok its just too weird, why would a S-rank leader of a guild go out of their way to carry this guy, gonna have to pull some shit out of their ass to explain this one
He was in the hero's party that ventured for who knows how long, nothing stop him from knowing her BEFORE she became s guild leader etc etc. Also he could even be THE ONE who helped become her a leader since communication skills are THE MOST important trait as one (he was the one who kept the hero's party together to begin with)

So nothing wrong with being grateful/friends with someone who helped her this much before

Fed-Kun's army
My man here is built to be the true king with massive networking capabilities.
Also thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This guy alone brings down the degrees of separation by one or two in the world...

Dex-chan lover
i mean connections is important but has there anything hinting to it being an actual 'cheat' ability like him just having a passive 'charm' effect or some kinda voice in his head guiding him on what to say versus "we're friends now, can you do me this favor" lol

Wonder if he has some 'underground'/criminal connections too lol

He was in the hero's party that ventured for who knows how long, nothing stop him from knowing her BEFORE she became s guild leader etc etc. Also he could even be THE ONE who helped become her a leader since communication skills are THE MOST important trait as one (he was the one who kept the hero's party together to begin with)

So nothing wrong with being grateful/friends with someone who helped her this much before
Its also mentioned that while on the continent with the hero's party he had few achievements by the king that kicked him out while he is apparently part of 1 of 3 s rank teams that cleared a dungeon or something on this one as mentioned by the female knight after his story to the queen? Princess? I don't remember their title. so it might not even be a before thing

Users who are viewing this thread