Hero Girl × Healer Boy: Touch or Death - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Shuuzen’s Confession!! + Extra

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Bruh not even a friendzone, she got coworkerzoned!

Lowkey wishing for him to develop colon cancer

Dex-chan lover
Forgetting your first time ... that's honestly scary. If they come up to your door with a kid one day and tell you they're yours with no memory of having done the deed, after a paternity test for confirmation, what would you even do by that point?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I really like Shadow with her big, round glasses. Very cute. :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
i knew he would say that and of course he was made to forget everything, again. i wonder just how many more times he'll forget everything before they stop playing up that shitty gag that slows progression to a grinding halt.

Dex-chan lover
Forgetting your first time ... that's honestly scary. If they come up to your door with a kid one day and tell you they're yours with no memory of having done the deed, after a paternity test for confirmation, what would you even do by that point?
they didn't fuck tho. he said 1 word too many and got the daylights beat out of him before he could even remove his pants.

Dex-chan lover
they didn't fuck tho. he said 1 word too many and got the daylights beat out of him before he could even remove his pants.
Oh yeah, looking at it again, I guess that really did happen (or didn't happen, if you catch my drift). Crisis averted, then.

Oh hey, Ogre-chan on the new vol.14 cover has actual horns now. I wonder if that's the result of a second 'awakening' by the MC's massages or if it's just the art or artists improvement/evolution.

Users who are viewing this thread