Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 1

Did somebody just do a massive typo? 500 years since Zero and the guys little sister kicked him out. And nobody that proof read that shit questioned the logic of that?

Dex-chan lover
@Zing Wuxia syndrome, where every superpowered human can live for thousands of years

@Dijon Not that it excuses it, I find it annoying too - but one for the raw provider, and one for the scanlator. Oddly common in Chinese-based works, for some reason

wtf...? "22th century" ???! which asshole wrote this...i know its a really minor thing but that bothers the shit out of me

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it supposed to be 5 years instead of 500? From 2095 to 2100?

Dex-chan lover
"World Government"
Sounds like you might have had problems even without this sudden occurrence of monsters or w/e...

@AkiTooru I think you're right. They aren't referencing anything as if 500 years had passed, they're acting like it's just a little while afterwards.

Double-page supporter
GPS Located Kunai. For when you really can't remember where you put that darn thing XD

The translation seems kinda off though. Like some bubbles seem more awkward or something? Still readable, but my brain can't help but think some parts seem off.

Aggregator gang
My brother tried describing this comic to me, and my response was literally "Do you mean One Punch Man?"

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or is this absolutely painful to read? Somehow everything is spelled right, and the punctuation is correct, but it feels like as if I wasn’t a native English speaker, and I’m trying to learn how to read English. It makes no sense.

Aggregator gang
The manhua is kinda messy lol
And everything is pacing so fast

Dex-chan lover
This feel too impersonal, and the pacing doesn't help either. I hope the author gets better in latter chapters.

I think the story was way too fast for a first chapter, not giving enough importance to "Zero" and doesn't let us understand his morals, motivations and ethics. Making it hard to start the series.

Wait....wut?? He has Been alive for 400+ years...but has a sister?? Can someone Explain Please🥴

Damn, why are Chinese translations always so hard to read? I can't understand shit at all, and when I think I do it just becomes non-sense.

Users who are viewing this thread