Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 197

Double-page supporter
See this evan is someone i can get behind the original evan is just too damn crazy and unlikable but when his on your sidehis instantly likable, weird

Dex-chan lover
getting strongest back up = 'let's using him as bait and retreat!'

no wonder no one want to save him.... LOL

bruh the author just doing whatever the fk he want now since mc can just travel to parallel world and do sht

5cc.jpg

Man I like the love interest she does help bring out a character we've never seen it n the MC, that being said dropping a news bomb like grandchild would certainly say what went different in this universe

Contributor
You know, when this manhua started up, the joke was that this was essentially a Chinese rip-off of One-Punch Man.

Can't say that anymore. I t has taken a life of its own, characters and all. I approve.

I'm excited for the end of this arc when Zero heads back to his own timeline, because the galactic empire would exist there too.

They got us in the first half tho, ngl

Eventho we all know evan is the ripoff version of joker, but man.....

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this manga is really fun to read. And evan is amazing. And Son of God is a good guy, I would not have guessed.

Only problem is, we have a best girl here 😁. But we're all sure he's going to return to his timeline eventually, soooo.....

Unless, as theorized, she's still somewhat alive back then too xD

Users who are viewing this thread