Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 224

Fed-Kun's army
Don't get your hopes up zero, the villian is only getting started...

someone who can take your punch and is excited to fight, and you ask if he will surrender? just keep attacking! dont stop!

Group Leader
A guy who can tame those sword chiccs and easily defeat the monk-pope-demon trio is taken down that easily? *insert "somethings wrong, i can feel it" meme*

So he casually kicked him through the planet. Well not exactly kicked since he kept contact the whole way through, so more like pushed with a lot of force, but still. Better hope they have some way to fix something like that or he just destroyed the planet lol

Dex-chan lover
Did he just Pass him through the planet ? O.O
mmm ... Zeroth form Wrath ... hum hum

Double-page supporter
Looks like earth soil is like fluff on the emperor as he don't looks live very harmed.

Dex-chan lover
Did he just kick him through the planet. O_O (Asura's wrath anyone?)
Lets hope this doesn't do any lasting damage to the planet.

Dex-chan lover
@skultech
Well, if physics are still a thing, then oof. Sadly that planet is absolutely fucked. The pure force needed to push something of that size through the planet could generate enough energy to instantly vaporize all of the water (and ice) and may even turn the surface molten (at least around the point of impact and the tunnel it will bore). Of course this is all just an assumption based entirely off of throwing random things at the earth in universe sandbox 2.

It is also possible that the planet may even just shatter. The gases in the atmosphere could ignite too. Also, that guy should be dust, if not incinerated from the impact of the hit.

Me wondering if they planet gets yeeted cuz of the stunt he just pulled maybe he takes waifu and takes her back to his timeline. Imagine the look on all the women in harem's faces when he introduces his fcking wife.

Dex-chan lover
I know Zero is still gonna win,
But damn,
The Emperor is one tough motherfucker.

Users who are viewing this thread