Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 251

Thanks for the TL .... and yeah, the story seems somewhat disjointed in this arc. Thanks for the explanation :/

the moment the girl dies is when i will hate this arc. i was begging for her to live to well she dies.

Fed-Kun's army
Here we are people dying and mc still jus jerking off....saved an entire other timeline only to come back and pretend u can't do shit

TIL about the manhwa,so its just a case of below average adaptation that causes the awkwardness

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second... that must mean this (Blood and Death Chapter) is how/why only he or the demon girl can survive in either timeline. They had to pick one to be a sacrifice to win one of the fights in the past.

The alternate timeline was at least nice and action packed; this one is just...boring, unimaginative, and simply extremely lacking to what Zero is... supposedly capable of?
Y'know, preventing shit with his all-powerful being. Stopping evil. Being a hero.
Which is everything he's not doing...

Thanks for the translation and comparison with the novel! I like your description of the novel over what is currently going on in the manga.
The amount of sandbagging has me irked.

Group Leader
@iqmkiki @P1rr0 @rrolo1 I shed tears when I read Volume 13 of the novel, because it was so sad. This was supposed to be one of the top 5 arcs, at least in my opinion.

... And then I shed a different kind of tear when I read this chapter.

Aggregator gang
What's the point go back from other timeline if they died in this timeline

Atleast if zero didn't want to interrupt, he can save her and leave the villain to beat up by the other guy. Come on, it's useless being overpowered MC but he can't save single shit live ( I guess he got nerfed by author for this time)

I bet he will go all out after this, hhhhhh Disappointed

Dex-chan lover
*read the thing about the novel on the last page*

......well shit that both sad and pointless MC come over to his timeline and turn out the people he wants to save is dead long age........and i still mad Author bullshit nerf overpower MC just to drag this arc

Aggregator gang
I am not angry on the fact that idiot Zero didn't use his perfect or final form to end this soon.
Seriously!!!
He just stopped him from drinking that poison.
He should have killed that villian on the first go.
I am just angry on author.

Oh damn, the novel version was much better... that's really disappointing now that I'm aware of what I missed...

Users who are viewing this thread