Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 263

Dex-chan lover
One of the things I like about this is that I genuinely have no idea where the heck the story is going. It just seems like the author wants to do everything, lol.

Unless i misremember he is asking out an underaged girl :T Also getting flash backs from Sun Ken rock as a manager XD

All aboard Zero please. Reminder to keep hand and feet all other body parts inside for the crazy train is departing.

@Kaldrak at the start, there wasn’t really any overarching story/long term objective trying to be reached. But now Lin Jie has one and that is reviving the person he holds dear in his heart

Aggregator gang
LMAO, this is fucking ridiculous. This manhwa never ceases to amaze me with its cliche minor bad guys (arrogant young masters™) popping up to take on MC.
Like, who on Earth would order to break the legs of a manager of a girl you try to fancy? This is plain silly.

And don't even get me started on the number of casual collateral damage.

Its at these points in time that a wormtongue approach works, whenever someone does something you don't like approaches your charge, just whisper in their ear, it doesn't need to be meaningful, though it can be a useful method of communicating doubt, but it can definitely piss off the enemies, which is pretty much always an advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread