Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 93

I guess Zero was shocked to learn someone would believe he is Zero :p

That said, I'm starting to wonder if he actually likes to stick his stick in .... places, given how many times he done that already :p

Dex-chan lover
I competely forgot if there was an explanation or not, what exactly our MC power is, weapon master of some sort?

@kamishiniyari we don't have an explanation of his power they haven't really talked about it only that he had fought basically against all of ragnarok's monsters later they talk more about his family i looked at the raws

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
I mean, he all but admitted he's Zero. Not only the "what if I told you I was zero", but the fact that he's saying the guy's awakened form is SS level and yet he's smacking that form around like it's nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@MrWeebFanBoy, mm, so it wasn't explained yet even in the manhua RAW huh, well, he's extraordinarily strong and has plethora of legendary weapons that he can pull out of thin air, i get a feeling his power is like gilgamesh gate of babylon or something.

@kamishiniyari Not sure if it will be explained one day, but I wouldn't be suprised if it's something akin to Saitama's power (from One punch man). A stupid explanation would be in line with the humor of the manwha.

Contributor
When this first came out, everyone was thinking it was a Chinese rip-off of OPM. I think it is safely coming into it's own.

Dex-chan lover
lol, treating SS ranked heroes like middle schoolers.
@Hounder that didn't even cross my mind... hero ranking system is pretty common across a lot of mangas.

@kamishiniyari
When I was reading it I never really got to know where his power came from exactly, I probably just skipped over it or accidently skipped some chapters that explained it because when I read the raws there were some arcs I found somewhat boring and therefore skipped the whole volume but I know that he gets stronger when he fights.

I did read a Chinese comment on the raw manhua explaining differences between the manhua and the novel. That person said that he learned a technique that makes him stronger and he grows even stronger (at an incredible rate) the more he fights but in exchange he is guaranteed to die in 5 years (note how this lines up with his 5 years of fighting originally)

Note: the above spoiler talks about why he is so powerful and the technique he used to get there, the following spoiler is some misc. stuff that I remember from more later volumes and some other plot stuff.

Notice that I talked about how he would die in 5 years? Well he obviously isn't dead and at the end of this arc, Dong Xue Er (the ice girl) will reject him because when he looks at her she can tell he is thinking of someone else. That someone else is the person who he truly loves and the one who died in his place(so that he wouldn't be bound by the 5 year time limit).

Dex-chan lover
@YueEr , ah shit, I assume it's
the girl that was showed when the psychic guy trying to check dude's source of power
, yes?

Dex-chan lover
Kid: "I need an adult." Zero: "I AM an adult."

Seriously though, I know the author and the tone of the story keep playing it for laughs, but Zero has GOT to stop sticking that staff of his into people's nether regions. It's not actually that funny, and you can easily see it if you reverse the genders of the people he's doing it to. If Zero ran around sodomizing females, this would be typical rapey h-trash, but since it's all guys, we're supposed to just laugh at it.

SMH

Double-page supporter
y'all know where to read the wn ? if there's any english translated tho, since in NU theres no update and i cant read mandarin

@MrWeebFanBoy
The girl is shown on the bottem left panel on chapter 43 pg 4. As for her name, sorry I don't remember it though she looks massively different from the web novel image of her.

She hasn't been named in the manhua yet. But she does show up later.
Around volume/arc 10 I think. Zero travels to an alternate timeline where he did die and she lived.

Users who are viewing this thread