Hero in White Coat - Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
is she gonna smack him with a floor board to practice body enhancement? or is she opening up a secret stash?

Shorttt more pleasee! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, would be nice if at least looked at after the MTL, to make it a biiiit more understandable, but better then nothing? xD

Power Uploader
hey is the TL quality becoming worse than before? I know it is machine TL but at least try to correct the sentences

Pure water?🤨 Water in its purest form is harmful to your body, I'm kinda conflicted reading this knowing the MC is a man of science 😅

MD@Home
The author really doesn't want to draw background lmao. like most pannel is characters in a white space lmao.

Also for a "genius" scientist, this guy is really dumb lmao.

oh well, it's your run of the mill isekai so I guess asking for bare minimum is still too much.

Tbh it's not careful nor wise to tell you have magical weapon that you can use only once. Oh well usual dumb "scientist" hero.

Thanks for the chapter!
Yes, it's the first lesson in the magic of the school of hard knocks. The plank has magic formula imbedded in it to encourage the memorization and understanding of basic spells by beating the learner over the head with it! However, must use according to directions especially in terms of how much force to use. Side effects may include loss memory, head trauma, skin bursting, bleeding, brain damage, death, death like symptoms and migraines. But don't worry it's perfectly safe when used properly!

Btw, if I remember correctly Umami is Japanese for deliciousness, right?

@MatiLublin He's showing he trusts her. She's trusting him a lot by letting him stay in her home and eat her food. She didn't know he'd do such a bang up job with the repairs. Besides, lying about it isn't going to earn him any points and it's not like there's a wall outlet to recharge the thing. Although lightning magic might work if can avoid blowing up the battery by overcharging. In any case, he can't learn anything or be helped by her if a certain amount of trust and truth isn't given. If he told her was able to kill the tiger in attack but left out can't do it again she might think he's able to defend himself and warn him to be careful of monster x in such and such area without realizing he's a sitting duck who can't defend himself from it.

Users who are viewing this thread