Hero-kun Won't Set Out! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
So now that not such a twist has twisted away... over under how many chapters until we discover the demon lord is a lady and gets added to harem?
It's also just as likely that the demon lord is a puny weakling and that's why they're so worried about the hero setting out.

Banned
Anyone else felt the reaction/urge to drop this series after the Bunny's confirmation as bad guy?
I did. But not yet. Was hoping the Bunny would be just an eccentric and lewd but ordinary Onee-san that the Hero befriended somewhere in starter town. The confirmation of her working against the Hero is a betrayal. And as much as NTR makes me horny, there are times when it is not okay.

Dex-chan lover
The hedonic treadmill will naturally make it to where he'll get used to the sex and will thus seeks new pleasure. Aka he will head out for the adventure. Thus this love bombing is just a temporary solution.

Dex-chan lover
I know I joked about it being possible but I was leaning more towards her training him to conquer the demon lord if she was female. Whelp guess she's doing a good job of keeping him in the starter town. Thanks for the translations.
Could be she's secretly training him

Group Leader
gonna bet she'll go ham on the lord if hero gets hurt along the way

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit what a plot twist, she's working for the evil side? Never would've guessed in a million years
She called him worrywart, showing disrespect... so she might not be on the evil side... just a yandere
I get vibes, that she already has. The mission served an end to her falling in love with that small cuteness of a man.
A yandere who just wants to keep the hero safe might also be an option...

Users who are viewing this thread