Heroic Chronicles of the Three Continents - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The New Emperor's Economic Reforms

Fed-Kun's army
From what I've read so far (including what's translated of the novels) I like this more than the author's other work, Isekai Kenkokuki. Thanks a lot for the release!

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad you continue this, the Bread House!
Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Eagerly awaiting for him to bring up their promise :3
Can't wait to know what he demands of her since seeing his face after making their promise that was just completed lol

This seems interesting, hopefully you guys continue the series for a while and that it lasts some time. It seems a bit interesting.

yes, one of the main reason behind the slave and women emancipation act:
"we need to raise our tax income without overexerting our already taxed citizens to the point of revolt. how? just increase the number of potential taxable citizens. that includes women".

Honestly if i was treated like that and forced to be the emperor I would purposefully undermine the empire.

Like strike secret deals with neighbors to just sell huge territories of the empire to them for dirt cheap.

Dont need to be the emperor if there is no empire.

Yeh

... really? Those guys immediately go "woah this is going to be some good stuff" after tasting coffee? Come on, they wouldn't have noticed if they had gotten any less tired, they would have just noticed that it tastest like garbage and no one's going to drink it out of their own volition

Dex-chan lover
From now on we will make coffee. Not sure how it will grow in our climate but whatever.
Oh also I made porcelain and we basically have monopoly for it on this side of globe or whatever.

Is what I read, ehh.

Dex-chan lover
we're doing a 2 year timeskip? fine, you fixed the trade and taxes but what about all the other problems? what about the massive military spending or the other kingdoms who like to invade and raid your empire?

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprise there are no travel tax, since IDK the empire is a big continent

Dex-chan lover
All hail the Simp Emperor! Solving an empire's financial deficit is nothing before his mighty simp mind! o7

Painful to read. Another isekai where all the people are incompetent retards, and rely on the MC for even the most basic shit.

Coffee very underrated ethiopian beverage. There are roman road too. Where is garum?
White porcelain, clear glass, printing press, complex clothing, that's not historically correct.

Users who are viewing this thread