Heroic Chronicles of the Three Continents - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2 - Hadrianus, Titus, Hercule (2)

I didn't see much on the experience for the Patreon issue
I'm just grateful you guys are translating this series
thanks for the update can't wait for more

Group Leader
Damn... the last chapter's critism hit too hard to the point of shutting down the whole patreon!

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh, so the Patreon thing is over now. I don’t fault the group for using Patreon, but the implementation might have been a little too clumsy. Personally, I think three days would have been an appropriate amount of time, and perhaps an advance notice might have been appreciated.

I am thankful for the group anyway and hope that everything is resolved peacefully, with no animosity from both sides.

By the way, I think taking donation in itself is fine. People were angry because they felt like the new chapter was taken hostage to force them to donate, whether that is true or not.

Aggregator gang
This is one of the reason why kings are who replace the previous kings are not good ruler they are too spoiled.

Aggregator gang
Tbh, shutting down the entire patreon is an overreaction, even if having the next chapter up behind paywall on patreon AND linking from the delayed chapter here was honestly greedy as heck. So thus good to see that the decision got reversed and the chapter posted on MD ahead of schedule.

Double-page supporter
I'm reading this for free and shouldn't complain, unless mangadex had strict rules on such things, well...

Dex-chan lover
i missed the drama, but i think that its normal for a group to want compensation for their work, while some translators work for free just to practice japanese or just because they want to know what happens with the story too, not everyone has that freedom, hope u guys are ok

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what happened but a little compensation for working so much it's nothing strange. Ok this isn't work and all but, the talent of a translator or a good redrawer to me is something you get only with much effort so its ok.

But i dont like Patron i prefer Kofi once in a while, it's more easy.

Users who are viewing this thread