Heroic Chronicles of the Three Continents - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Personia War II

What's with the weapon composition? Why short sword with round shield? Long sword with heater shield? And their crossbow unit have pavise shield?
If the mc has bird vision scout, he can easily scouting the enemies movement and hitting them with surprise attack to lower their morale, split their armies, cut their supply lines, corner their armies before big showdown.
The personia army have cavalry on the wing, I think it's bad idea trying to broke the enemy center from the front with cavalry, because the enemy cavalry can surround them easily.

@setsu I think they'll come back after trampling the front lines of the infantry. The infantry is almost exclusively mercenaries and their morale has already broken. He probably just wants them to be more afraid of him than Dalios, so they'll desert.

Aggregator gang
this is a weird reverse roman shit lol anything to this germs I like

why did this guy attack elves without any way to protect themselves from arrows small brain hours

Fed-Kun's army
What are those spirits again? I have already forgot how they work. Can everyone use them of just a few?
If everyone can use spirits but only a few can use the strong spirits then they would be the Heroes like in warcraft I guess?

Although it's true that this war is pretty boring. After reading I'm the Monarch and others fantasy novel about war, this one is between low and medium quality at most.

@joshguy hopefully the cavalry doesn't go too far, but on the last page the mc said "forward" to whom? The infantry to support the cavalry or the cavalry itself? Don't forget there are crossbow on the enemy ranks.

@BeanBoy the author copying hollywood type battle. The round shield should be quite effective against enemy arrow in a tight formation (like roman testudo). If the infantry using it effectively they can make the mc archers wasting arrows.

@macarroiz I think it's the first time I'm seeing those spirits. The author doesn't explain about it yet. Yes the battle scene presentation (the drawing and narration) is terrible.

Yeh

Ah yes, of course, homing arrows. Every single arrow will hit of course, what did I expect. And all of them will deal at least minor injuries, like their armor was made of grass

Things are finally getting heated, they even have Stands! The next chapter is gonna be fire.

Dex-chan lover
@Beanboy He has 25.000 of them, that's why. Plus they did reach Hercule's formation.

@Yeh @Setsu It's a longbow. Even if it doesn't pierce directly (which it probably could with the wind magic boost), it's still a pretty heavy shot with high fire rate. Holding your shield up against all of that must've been pretty hard, and the shield isn't big enough to do a proper tetsudo. That'll just make them a sitting duck.

Love seeing the belly out in the air with battles. lmao These guys obv have heavy armor but just accept the sex factor.

I'm surprised that they used Ars Goetia demon instead of the usual Elementals that elf usually uses

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread