Heroic Chronicles of the Three Continents - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Personia War II

Dex-chan lover
@joshguy hopefully the cavalry doesn't go too far, but on the last page the mc said "forward" to whom? The infantry to support the cavalry or the cavalry itself? Don't forget there are crossbow on the enemy ranks.

@BeanBoy the author copying hollywood type battle. The round shield should be quite effective against enemy arrow in a tight formation (like roman testudo). If the infantry using it effectively they can make the mc archers wasting arrows.

@macarroiz I think it's the first time I'm seeing those spirits. The author doesn't explain about it yet. Yes the battle scene presentation (the drawing and narration) is terrible.
The MC gave a command to charge to the cavalry.
The shields are not big enough to cover the whole body, so testudo won't be quite effective. If they had kite shields,which cover the whole body, like the roman shields, it would've been possible.
The use spirits was explained by the author. Elves have 3 different branches of fantasy, one of them being spirit arts, where they make a contract with a spirit to use their powers in exchange for things the spirits want.
Ah yes, of course, homing arrows. Every single arrow will hit of course, what did I expect. And all of them will deal at least minor injuries, like their armor was made of grass
The elves used the spirits to guide the arrows. It's like aimbot.

Users who are viewing this thread