Heroic Chronicles of the Three Continents

Fed-Kun's army
Shouldn't the last two pages each of chapters 1, 2, and 3 actually be the first two pages of the next chapters?
It feels like you used the chapter splash pages as the start of each chapter, but typically there would be a page or two before them.

trash manga . 0 warfare logic ,0 economy , 100% japanese magic power . the author cannot understand Machiavelli . i'm just waiting to see mecha vs barbarian next

Pacing is bad things just happen too quickly. Just overall it lacks a bit of structure its had a bad start from the beginning but it is alright

Fed-Kun's army
@Dgame44 I'm not talking about those. When I said "chapter splash" I'm talking about the original pages that say "Chapter 2/3/4" with the chapter title underneath.

I'm saying, as something to correct:
The last two pages of chapter 1, as we have them, are actually the first two pages of chapter 2.
The last two pages of chapter 2, as we have them, are actually the first two pages of chapter 3.
The last two pages of chapter 3, as we have them, are actually the first two pages of chapter 4.

I confirmed with the Official Raw link in the manga details.

Group Leader
@NrgSpoon
The last two pages of chapter 1, as we have them, are actually the first two pages of chapter 2.
The last two pages of chapter 2, as we have them, are actually the first two pages of chapter 3.
The last two pages of chapter 3, as we have them, are actually the first two pages of chapter 4.
Your point is not wrong. However, I choose to include those pages as teasers for the next chapters, the original plan was making trailers but it's way too much of a burden for us to pull off so I decided to do this instead.
Hope you and everyone's enjoying the manga so far!

Regard,
Haru
The Bread House

Group Leader
@sedition Oh. We plan on a weekly release schedule for each chapter just like our previous one so that's why. It's nothing personal here.

Supporter
According to a review on the novelupdates page, the romance isn't as wholesome as it appears...

Apparently the MC has sex with an enemy's fiance right in front of them.

I thought it was refreshing to finally have some decent romance in a reincarnation/isekai story for once but of course we just can't have nice things...

@sinjito
if what u are saying in the spoiler tag is true,i take back what i said abt the author doing a good job.i just,-sigh,why tho

i mean it's better if it's netori and not netorare right? i'm just grateful that after all of this flirting we see, the heroine won't suddenly get raped or something

Group Leader
Dear Readers,
Regarding feedback about "Why you lock free translation away?!" saying that we're using Patreon as an excuse to lock the translation and get profit...
Sorry to break it down to you guys that it's just a tool for us to show Release Schedule in a professional manner like official publishers but on Mangadex, because they don't have that feature yet.
=> Imaging your followed series has a proper clear deadline to expect as a commitment to a chosen schedule.
Isn't that nice to go extra mile for free readers? Also, I want to make sure our current Patron feel that their support is precious even just 1$ donation or less.

Haru
From Discord
-----
P/s: To those who cursed that our team should go down. I just have this to say in return: Thanks for checking out our chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread