Heroine Fuzai no Akuyaku Reijou wa Konyakuhaki Shite Wanko-Kei Juusha to Toubou Suru - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Our group is gonna be slow in updating/releasing some of our works due to our lack of CL/RD/TS..

(We only have 1 of each (and me) to take on the blunt of the work, if you want to help release works faster, maybe join us? :3)

Good day and hope you guys enjoyed!

What happened to the heroine?
she is already maried to her swertheart and open small restaurant. So I guess the story is now about how the MC escape from prince clutch

Thank you for the chapter, this seems interesting. The prince seems like an a*shole that will be given by the author a redemption arc. The ML seems sus too but that makes it interesting

Dex-chan lover
@Chrana
oh! i thought that she's also an isekaied chara and refuses to be together with the womanizer so she doesn't go to school in order to avoid him.. but she's already married? good for het

Ugggg that prince. Hurry up and break off that engagement girl!! I believe everyone has already got the right ship together anyway. We are just waiting for it to sail.

Dex-chan lover
Source WN for those interested.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5599fv/

the heroine being absent and the mcs already having not so subtle feelings for each other is a good start, hopefully it'll a dynamic story and not slow?? since i don't expect that many twists to it, a fast pace like in this first chapter would be nice

thank you for your hard work!!!

First impression: Oh finally the hair style is normal.
After seeing the Queen's hair do: Nevermind.

@ispcizero3rd
Nope but
in chapter 2, they found the heroine in her shop while wearing match ring with other dude, and they looks love-dovey

So cute...I like how hes not a noble. I love commoner MLs so im excited

Users who are viewing this thread