Heroine Fuzai no Akuyaku Reijou wa Konyakuhaki Shite Wanko-Kei Juusha to Toubou Suru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
A trash prince with only a useless ego.

Viara was aware of herself for 2 years before her parents died and never asked her father to end the engagement or express her dislike for the prince

Quite stupid, also as a Duke's daughter and the only possible Queen candidate, our girl has every right to shite talk them/at least the prince.

Since the heroine is most likely a reincarnator as well(Never enrolled to school) this means she did not like the prince at all.
Viara can call him out for being a loser and disgusting whenever she wants, no one else fits the bill and its good to have word spread that you do not like him.
That way, no one can do anything and say you personally did it out of jealousy.

Like in Pet of The Villainess, basically everyone knew their relation was sour.
She should express herself, he literally cannot kill right now or at all really because he literally has no reason(The King and Queen are alive as well approve of the marriage so he cannot kill her)

What can you expect of a Japanese doormat that just lets things happen, you have to make the girl dumb.
Yes, its a comedy but not really an excuse.

Its fine when the mc is a count's child because of status but makes no sense when she is a has the Duke status.
She is basically a princess in status so its ridiculous that mc does not slap/insult him.

Aggregator gang
@Khulmach: what would she said for her parents to break off that engagement? At that time she (and he) was 10-11 years old. She couldn't say that he would become a womanizer in the future, right? And saying she didn't like him was also a no, marriages of nobles were mostly political, feelings of involved parties didn't matter. Not to mention that she said she remembered her past life at the age of 10, yet only remembered the heroine's name recently (and every time she thought of it, she would have headache), it was possible that she might remember fragments of the past, not the whole picture.

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802
She disliked the boy from the very beginning, yeah she could have said that he comes off as a womanizing scum.

The fragmented memory sounds alright, but not a reason for mc to not tell this loser off.

The fact is she has given this chump a cold shoulder to be noticeable to others.

Group Leader
@Khulmach : It's more of because she's scared of the Queen (It wasn't solely determined by her father.). In romance novels, you go against the king/queen/emperor/empress, you would be beheaded and get one more "restart" to avoid the death flag (usual plot).

Anyway, there's a LN according to other randos so you can get more info there (I can't read JP soooo...).

Group Leader
@Khulmach : Hence why she wants her to marry his stupid son. She has prestige, "brains" and what not that the queen wants/likes.

She thinks the prince will change because of a marriage (but IRL we know where this is going).

Dex-chan lover
Is the prince so dumb he thinks flirting with other girls will make her fall for him? She's probably never shown him any affection other than standard pleasantries so I feel a little bad for him if he's like her since childhood and is upset he can't get her attention.

Wow, this is a breath of fresh air
The heroine is happily married to her childhood friend who seem to be a million times better than the prince. If the heroine is a reincarnated person than I have to say she is very smart. It seem that she have achieved her happy ending already. Hope the MC can break the engagement soon

the title is riddiculously long but the first chapter is interesting. the prince is a disgusting scum, i dont know why this kind of person couldve been an ML. original heroine was so unlucky it seems

@Apple215 that's why she didnt appear here? lmao glad she can get away from that life early on. now it's our MC's turn:))

When I read the summary, I thought that it was going to be about someone reincarnating into a villainess isekai story with an evil heroine that was missing and that the reincarnator was counting on her interference to get out of her engagement with her fiance that she doesn't like.

Anyway, my theory about the heroine's disappearance is that she is also a reincarnator who has read the novel in her past life and decided she didn't want to marry the prince or that she didn't want to endure the harassment from the villainess. She could also just be a reincarnator who never read the novel and just did whatever.

Dex-chan lover
why do i feel that sid took out the heroine? he feels a bit yandere and she told him all about her circunstances so maybe....

Users who are viewing this thread