Heroine Fuzai no Akuyaku Reijou wa Konyakuhaki Shite Wanko-Kei Juusha to Toubou Suru

Group Leader
We're already working on this sooo.. "dibs", I guess?

(It'll be up before this week ends.)

Story is pretty much the same as every other villainess reincarnated and has romantic interest in the servant plot. So it’s kinda boring, but the art is good.

Translation is really good though, so I’ll keep reading because of that.

What happened to the heroine?
she is already maried to her swertheart and open small restaurant. So I guess the story is now about how the MC escape from prince clutch

Ohhhh the servant is sus but if he's good then all is well (plus vis visual is lot better than prince 😆😆) this should be fun, thanks for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Source WN for those interested.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5599fv/

An villainess story where the heroine is not evil and trying to sabotage the MC but instead she already found her happiness?! Yay something that’s not completely a recycled villainess story.

Am I the only one wondering why she couldn't keep her parents from dying when she got her memories back at 10 and they died when she was 12?

@Misaki1 it’s probably because she didn’t know. The book she read in her past life is a fantasy romance novel focused on the two main leads, thus it’s unlikely it ever contained anything to make readers sympathize with the villainess. So the villainess’ tragic backstory is not mentioned simply because she a merely a tool to further the romance between the main leads.

I feel like Sid had something to do with the heroine not coming to school. Sid is very shady.

Users who are viewing this thread