Heroine Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fuck off you blond hair bitch boy, we don’t need a fucking rival. This is why should mangas are shit

Thank you White Lies for wonderful scanlation! I really love that you picked this up! Ahhh I really love Amakura-sensei’s art style and fluffy manga!

It’s the boy Shoko mentioned, she was probably traumatized by what he said to her. Well, he is at the pubescent age where he bullies the girl he likes but it sure does not justify what he did. I’m hyped for what blond-hair-generic-second-lead’s gonna do! Jealousy ensues next chapter, can’t wait!!!!

Dex-chan lover
So the boy who called her "not a girl" suddenly appeared huh... hope hes just gonna apologize and be gone.
But i really like when the mcs quickly solve any potential misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, ive just realized i confused this series with another i planned to read that had only 7 chapters. All this time i was talking about how chill and wholesome short series are. Not exactly the case here since theres already 16 chapters.
Damn, as things are now... it could easily reach a happy end next chapter. Mostly, since both expressed their feelings even if partially. Really hope the author wont follow the drama abuse meta of nowadays romcom. Has been such a heartwarming story so far.

Users who are viewing this thread