Heroine? Saint? No, I'm an All-Works Maid (Proud)! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.5 - Volume 3 Extras

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a joke with no punchline.
It casts the characters as those from Alice in Wonderland, yet doesn't actually do anything with the setting.
It doesn't reveal anything new, or interesting, with the characters.
I wouldn't say it was particularly impactful humour-wise.

I suppose most bonus chapters are like this and I'm coming down hard on this one, but I for some reason its 'lack of anything' irked me... I'm probably just being crabby.

Anyway, if you've only got two pages, make a set-up and pay-off well suited to two pages.

Dex-chan lover
I think the punchline is the fact that it was a dream in the first place, while also continuing the running gag of the fairytales popping up every so often.
Not much to look super deep into, just a filler chapter with no plot that just covers the ongoing silliness and almost despair of the other characters not understanding the current on goings of the current plotline.

Something something, don't think, just read.

Either way, this has been a fun read, dunno why I held off on giving this a shot, but damn, glad I did.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
I hope the next chapter gets translated soon.
Raws are up to chapter 19. but maybe the translator wants to wait until the full next volume / tankoubon gets released.

Users who are viewing this thread