Herscherik R - The Epic of the Reincarnated Prince - Ch. 1

So glad this is back! And I honestly like this art style more than the old one (Kuro’s butler hair style looks better here too)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not partial to either, and I don't think we should judge it too hard until darker moments arise and see how the artist will pull those moments off. But God it has a bad case of shoujo fight, the action is so stiff, awkward and lifeless it deflates all tension.

thank you for the translation! I'm already on v3 of the novel but I'm still excited to see how oran's arc will be shown.

Aaa im just so happy for this series to at least continue 🌸
Im excited to know what else can Herscherik do now!

The old artist was very good with characters portraying expression ranging from sadness to anger and to happiness.
It's going to take me some time to get used to the artworks. But I'm still grateful for a sequel.😊
Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Just happy to see a continuation of this series. Thank you for picking this up and also you the new artis-san

Fed-Kun's army
Remind me, there was Drama with the last artist right? He kept drawing Kuro and the shota with romantic undertones or something and the author didn't like that, right?

Anyway, its always good to be back

Though the art is a bit different the feel is still the same

Thank you!

Yeeeees!!! Finally we can see the Red Lion/Cat (let's face it if Schwartz is a Dog, Octa is a Cat. They fought just like that)

Aggregator gang
The art is completely terrible to me....The Prince gives off a different vibe because of it, I still love the story but the type of drawings are distracting

Fed-Kun's army
Hersch looks emotionless when he’s not being focused on but whatever, we got hersch back

Dex-chan lover
@ItsColour

Considering the MC was a girl before, its not the strangest thing ever.

I really liked the old art style and while this one isn't perfect it's not too bad...
i don't like how Hersch is portrayed tho, he looks like a emotionless doll half the time.

Thank you for the chapter & translation 😍❤️😍

Yeah, continuation 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread