Herscherik - The Epic of the Reincarnated Prince - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Probably shoulda waited an extra few days first for the blowback of Kuro's retirement to "settle down".

I...don't think the local lord is the one responsible for this? Firstly, he'd be responsible if royalty died while visiting him, but also...like, that's his mansion being torched right there.

They can still totes pin the blame on him though.

Aaaaah, why do all the new chapters today have cliffhangers??? In every series I read??? Aaaaaaah, why oh why???
. . .

I'm okay. I'll just wait... patiently... like always... I'm fine TT_TT

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia It's mentioned that Hersch's room is in a separate guest house, so it could still be the lord setting fire to it as a "necessary" act. It'd give him some deniability, and considering his excess I doubt he'd be too broken up about rebuilding it from taxes either.

Butler san putting Kuro in his place 😯
Hersch and Kuro has more to learn before they can save the kingdom

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so the whole ending going to be a cliff? After all theirs only one chapter left

Contributor
OH YEAH HE'S THREE

Like, mental age is one thing, but a three year old still looks like a baby. A baby that can walk

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAA A CLIFFIE!!! WHY A CLIFFHANGER????

thank you very much for the update!!

ACK!! Now that is one royal cliffhanger! 😭😭😭

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE! <3

Obviously, Hersch won't die, cuz like---the story would (likely) end, so, DUH, Hersche's gonna live! >_< Though, that would be one HELL of a TWIST if he didn't! >_<

That said, that Count is gonna wish that he hadn't! Muahahahahahaha!!! AUNTY AUDIT IS COMING FOR YOU, DICKHEAD! 🤬 Muahahahaha!!! Buahahaha!!!😈😤

x30.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Trying to read this but the butler is being to hott and while taking off his tie and I am distracted

Dex-chan lover
The boy is pouring long and hard to set things straight. Those "People" want those kind of workers out of the way fast as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread