Hertz Around You

There are so many chaps in Spanish, I wish I could understand Spanish. Pls somebody trans this series, this manhua is so great TT

Dex-chan lover
Stop uploading Spanish chanters 😱 I wanna read it... I can read Japanese, but don't understand Spanish at all... 😭All the time when I see new chapter I hope it in English 😖

Group Leader
Hello! I'm PULPI 🐙 from Spanish translator's team. If u want I can try to edited in English too 😊.

Group Leader
I did read a few chapters when it was available on hahmh (an aggregator) and the the story feels and tastes like Soulmate but with a bit of action. Art is 10/10 as always.
I would be interested in helping translate (CN->ENG) however seems like access any of the raws has been cut: https://www.dongmanmanhua.cn/episodeList?titleNo=1503 (Unfortunate D:)

Dex-chan lover
Someone help our new god(dess) Pulpi with English edition! I'm not native...

if somehow it is possible to get the english translation that would be amazing! - i hope Pulpi, flufflaire, and anyone else willing to help can manage to start one up!
¤waiting in anticipation¤

download google lens and use your phone to translate spanish into english

the downsides is that google lens cannot translate pronouns properly (a guy might be called a girl or vice versa, sometime characters are speaking about themselves but use "you") so you need to rely on context clues

occasionally you'll get some complete nonsense but overall its not that bad

I can understand the very basics of Spanish because it's very close to my main language, enough to translate into English, if someone could show me how to clean it the raws to type the translation, I think I would be able to do it.
Quick update: I started to clean the pages to start the translation! I'll try and post chapter 1 and 2 in the same day so you can read a new chapter and not just the one that was translated already.

Users who are viewing this thread