Hertz Around You

Does anyone have the chinese raw link??? i tried to search online but none of the links work :(

If I can find it, I'm thinking of translating it to english , so as to hone my chinese proficiency a bit more :)))

then again it all depends whether its simplified or traditional...

Group Leader
If fact we are in process to translate too in english (Spanish team) 🤦🏻‍♀️

If you want me to take my translation down, I would happily do it. I'd rather have people who know what they're doing instead of doing it myself (for better quality).
It's just that I haven't really saw any updates, so I figured the Spanish team gave up on it.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 3 is commiinngg! Thank you very much! I hope we'll read it soon

0ps

Approaching Chinese Yuri series with trepidation after what happened to Tamen de Gushi. Can anyone kindly confirm if this is yuri and actually focuses on their (intimate) relationship? Thanks in advance.

Fed-Kun's army
@0ps im kinda curious what happened with Tamen de Gushi,got it on hold..
well, i just finished reading this..i can really say that this is a yuri subtext..their romance is not the main focus..just a side dish.

Dex-chan lover
I know it'll end up being yuri, which I like but I'll feel bad for the guy friend... he's actually cool, it's rare to see a nice guy in yuri

Dex-chan lover
I've always loved the concept of a lot of manhua be not once enjoyed the writing. So far so good. But I shouldn't get my expectations high.

Fed-Kun's army
hufff..alrighty...i just finished reading it until the final chap..
im kinda not satisfied on the story though..i feel a rushed ending (just my opinion)
though its pretty good,not really a thing I call masterpiece, it felt like it needed atleast an epilogue or 2 extra chaps..hope the author will give us that one..

thank you for translating this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bee-Haw
not much..like ive thought it was,its just a yuri subtext.main focus is stated in the story summary....

@yuzhyuzh

Thanks for the spoilers, and yea, I agree that with Donirexian that it's kinda disappointing considering Soulmate was a good yuri.

Oh well, time to move on.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bee-Haw yap..Soulmate`s undeniably a yuri masterpiece.. <3 its romance story afterall
this is still pretty interesting and theres still the yuri in it,
i guess yuri readers will still enjoy the story..

Group Leader
The latin fans asked her for an extra in her instagram & she made the chapter 19.5. Anyway in begining Keran Bing says that the story dont focus in yuri.

You can follow here:
https://instagram.com/rae_keranbing

Fed-Kun's army
Ooh..so that's why..author already gave a heads up... ~maahh..
the story's still pretty good if youre not just here for yuri..
Thanks, Pulpi (*˘︶˘*).。*

Users who are viewing this thread