Heterogeneous Linguistics - Ch. 43 - Washing Up In An Underwater Cave

Dex-chan lover
What were those balls that he ate? Fish eggs? And these mermaids seem a little complicated...At least its not just normal fish

VIP
there are some animals that has different personality, even sometimes completely transforming when they are are on herds compare when they are individual. i think this where author goes.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting how a manga that deals with the hardships of language barriers is difficult to translate sometimes as well. In a way it makes the whole thing more immersive and relatable!

Dex-chan lover
mermaids are entire schools of fish. That's....going to be tough to communicate with.

Dex-chan lover
I caught up with your TLs Kaisermutt, love your credit pages. Wanted to ask if you've ever read The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind by Julian Jaynes, there's a lot of concepts from it that resonate with this series, especially with the importance of linguistics in the development of civilization.

Dex-chan lover
Man imagine how bad it would be if fish became smart, like we would have to wage war against them. And this is why dumping waste into the water is good.

Group Leader
I caught up with your TLs Kaisermutt, love your credit pages. Wanted to ask if you've ever read The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind by Julian Jaynes, there's a lot of concepts from it that resonate with this series, especially with the importance of linguistics in the development of civilization.
I haven't but it sounds fun

Users who are viewing this thread