Heterogeneous Linguistics - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Supporter
Aw man, Yen Press? Thanks for the TL though it sucks the next chapter won't be until a few years down the line where I'll have forgotten about it.

Aggregator gang
@Doomroar I think their comments meant that since they were close to the old centaur it would be hard to think of it as good eating it. Example if you had to eat your dog after it passed away and you are stuck in a snow enviroment. Yeah the meat is necessary but you wouldn't like the thought of eating your dog.

Gosh it's such a cool manga, thank you so much for the translation, please don't drop it guys, loving it!!

Ah well, just realised you *are* dropping it. xD Thanks for the ride so far at least!

man this chapter was really interesting. How his frustrations from not not being able to properly communicate and his lack of understanding swelled into a sudden resentment/disgust with the beast people after he misinterpreted their treatment of the centaurus. he almost stopped seeing them as other sapient creatures

Dex-chan lover
RIP centaur.

Also too bad about the translation, yenpress is fast as a snail with a broken feet.

Dex-chan lover
Yen Press says their first volume releases in October, which suddenly doesn't seem so long away now that I remember it's already July. there's only 2 volumes out now, and barely a 3rd by the time the 1st comes out in English, so hopefully they can catch up.

But when a series only gets 1 volume a year, the pace is gonna be slow regardless if you can't read every update as they come out.

Dex-chan lover
A fabulous series full of subtlety. Thanks for tling it as long as you have. I'm going to buy it as it comes out, but I hope that someone picks up the tl.

Thank you for this chapter, I don't look forward to yen press releases being so slow tho

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter ! I will really miss it ! If you guys that live in the US think it's bad that it got licensed, we people that are not from there will probably never again get any new chapter except if someone put up new translations on full of ads sites that don't care about license.

Any way, it was a really nice ride, a bit sad for it to end in this chapter especially.

don't really see why a scanlation and a licensed release can't coexist with each other - fans who want to support the author will buy the official release while still sticking with the quality scanlation due to its' faster pace
either way, hope someone picks this up

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if Suzuki meant it didn't taste good in itself or if taking a liking to the centaur makes her feel like not enjoying the food. Probably the first one.

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling the old centaurus wasn't going to make it through the blizzard. :( RIP.

Double-page supporter
I love this series so much because it really exemplifies simple miscommunications that can grow into major biases.

Dex-chan lover
When you first think somethink is a heresy then turn out its a form of respect :), miscommunication at it finest.

Users who are viewing this thread